Friday, November 26, 2010

period after Chemo.......


just when you think your gonna be normal...
something zaps you.
2 years post surgery ...
Chemo done in Feb. 09
no period since Jam 09 from the chemo...
Now I have it again. not real normal as far as a normal period...
The doctors want a pelvic Ultrasound
but don't really think its an issue. I know there is a 50/50 chance something else is wrong. BUt It will be handled when I know I need to do something.
Until then.....in case you were wondering or going through the same thing, a huge percentage of pre menopausal women have ovaries that kick back in.
I don't think the doctor wants them to because of the estrogen. If it is nothing, I will get another medication to stop the ovaries from working.
anyway its a holiday weekend so no Ultrasound til next week.
I will let you know whats up as soon as I know.