Thursday, February 5, 2009

MOnday

Monday I am back to normal......got up at 5:30am......

made lunches for the kids....washed clothes...dishwasher....more clothes............so let me tell you what happened Friday at Kmart.....

I started to clean the house and realized I have nothing to sweep with clean with, wash with, sanitize with, mop with,, etcertera etcetera etcetera, so off I go in my plain dress and slides.

I am shopping with my coupons and frugally looking for the best deal while still paying attention to whats going on around me. This guy is coming down the isle towards me and smiling. He is 5'11" maybe buff blond blue eyed and probably 30 something. I move a bit so he can go by and he says "excuse me sweetie" with a bit of a southern accent. I said no problem and he passed and went to the isle 5o feet away with. I still could see him out of the corner of my eye and I just started looking for the dish soap I had the coupon for. Then he came back towards me...nothing in his hands.....and said "one more time excuse me" so I moved a bit again so my broom handle wasn't in the way and he passed. OK this is where I start to wonder....He makes a u turn at the end of the isle...20 feet away....and comes back towards me...OK I am in a grey dress nothing sexy at all.....I got a Black checkered hat on and my alopecia cover head is showing out the back of my hat...You can tell I am having chemo and I think sometimes people smile at me to try and make themselves more comfortable with MY situation. So I always smile back to make them comfortable and let them know I am doing great. OK here he comes and I thought he forgot something. So I say " one more time again?" WELLL! .......let me tell you I was floored at his next statement....HE says.....to ME......"Your gonna think this is strange but I think you are real cute..." (ok can I just tell You I hate to be called cute...baby ducks are cute..babies are cute...so now I hate him and no matter what he says..it will be wrong.....but this is way wrong....) he continues with.."Do you mind if I watch you shop for a while?"...Shoooot me know.....all I could say is "YES....Your right....That did sound strange" ...........I walked towards the front of the isle where I knew more people would be. He said"if you not ok with that Just tell me to move on and I will."I kept walking and he asked me "So that's a Move on?" I nodded and said uh yeaaaa that would be a move on....So he looked sad and WHAT THE FUCK was he gonna watch? someone tell me...is that what foreplay is in Pensacola or Georgia? GEEZ....only me that would happen to...only me. Ha makes about as much sense at this graphic problem....algebra 2...