Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday the Great










You are important


You make a difference


You are a light


and to someone.....



You are the reason.....they can go on....


they can do this...


they can..........



I don't like to talk about myself all the time.
I wrote this so you could be close to me

even if you can't.
And I did it for your friend...or your friend's friend...Your Aunt or your cousin......for the "ME"'s who gets the call from a pathologist...
In a perfect world I would never have to help anyone through this... there would be no Cancer.
But I can and I will be the one to say..."twenty ....thiry...fourty......years ago.....This is how I got through and you can too.
So That's why I write here and that's why I am glad you come by and read...[I know there are more than 8 of you that pass by (as the "Followers")] and look at the pictures...even the ones that were hard to face.......My cousin, who is on the opposite side of the country in Seattle has been here. My other cousin reads here too from Indiana......I love seeing their comments or even just seeing their nickname. One of them challenged me to see if I could figure out it was her...I did in about a nanosecond...


I slept a really long time today so I had energy to get out of the house.
I felt a sense of urgency yesterday to go to the ocean. I always feel better at the beach. Maybe it's the secondhand SMOKE that blows by from behind the pier but mostly it's the water, something about the water...it always heals, cleanses, comforts. BUT today, today the water relaxed and cleansed not only because of the clean salt and minerals but because it was So Frigging cold that there is no toxin great or small, that could withstand the frigid washing of the turquoise wonderland. The only thing really missing was an iceberg. OK I am a Miami girl and I am a sun person, warmth is endearing to me. But I needed the salt water in an urgent kinda way....so In I went....Once I got in it was tolerable....but it took a few minutes to inch in. ...and the noise you make when the waves hit your bare skin, it like a ...well the noise that come out of your mouth is a laugh and a pain all mixed in one with a dash of 'OH that Felt Good'. When your all by yourself....,Tyler was up on the warm sand (the apple doesn't fall far)....and those noises spontaneously and uncontrollably come out of your mouth, the German tourists move a little farther down to get in the water. HA ha.

The only real odd thing that happened there was the idiot who got so excited to see his first set of titties on a topless brazilian that he had to stop and take a pictures but he wasn't man enough to just take a picture.. he had to pretend to be photographing the "landscape" and then quick cop a shot when no one was looking. LOser. Geezzzzzz. OK the Brazilian girls looked as hot as the water was cold...but for real ...had he never seen a set of good implants before today...? LOL I got his picture talking their picture...you gotta love that.