Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the week of the last chemo


This week was not too bad but I couldn't write...My Birthday and Valentines day were sleepy......Tyler was out of town...My mom and Dad are sick with the cold going around and I couldn't see them...Rick was out of Town and I slept a lot..Brett and I watched every Movie Chris and Jeannette have in their collection ...and that is a lot......

I did go grocery shopping but a little each day....Insurance companies....supplemental........are so full of paper work it makes you want to give up.........I have worked so hard to get them all the forms and bills and Doctors info and they blow me off and want one more form.....so they don;t have to pay I guess........I am sick about it and fed up and BROKE and can't even get another prescription filled unless I give up a dinner or two so forget it....I can live with the sore throat.....gotta feed the kids.......

I get grumpy this week remember...

then I get ugly......I mean ugly looking......everything swells and I look like I am filled with helium...too bad I can't float.....my skin looks like like I don't know...I feel like a zombie....in the zone ozone.

I got a great story AGAIN...but I will type it when I have energy and a better attitude because it is a Great story .....of a stranger..........not a weird one in Kmart..........but just as good a story non-the-less.........