Saturday, December 20, 2008

OK I caught up to Friday and Sat.


OK OK OK so I have been blogging all night. I was asked to catch up by Lynnie and when Lynnie say hey get with the program...you listen. I love her. I need her. not that way........

I, after YOGA, went back to sleep. I am trying to catch up on laundry and waiting for the shopping money so I can split it up and try to make the kids wishes come true. They know all thats going on and I think they understand I have no income right now. If they don't, they will be disappointed. it will behoove them to understand and then they will be surprised. I picked up Brett early from school because he was "SICK". went home and washed more friggin clothes. vacuumed and Mopped and isn't that special.....? I did it because I can. Then I went shopping.

I found lots of deals and had all these gift cards from last year or last month. I might be able get it done. Not as well as usual but I am learning that it is the thought that counts. IF I think like a 14 year old It will count. Today I will shop as well and bake and make pesto for co workers and maybe paint my nails. They are yellow and look like I smoke from the treatment. and NO my hair in not falling out yet. My tongue is pink and looks brand new. My mouth still tastes metal and milk taste just like grape juice, and soup, and ice cream and paper towels etc.....etc...etc....