Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday

Harry Made a Pink Warrior!

I am A Pink Warrior! http://www.fordvehicles.com/warriorsinpink/quilt/

I am amazed by my Children and my Friends. I am learning so much. I see things so clearly. My spirit is awakening, my soul is grounded.



You are amazing

You make a difference

You have a spirit

you have a soul

You choose what you do with it

BE Amazing

Make a Difference

I choose to Waltz through life not just walk.

I choose to sail through turmoil never stopping to wallow.

I choose to share my smile when a stranger loses theirs.

I choose to cry in silence and never bring you down.

I choose to rise above ignorance, gossip and evil

I choose to be better than they say I am.

I know who I am.

I know what I can do.

I know I can make a difference.

I know you can too.