Friday, January 23, 2009

What day is it? Friday. I.... yea... I dont like this feeling


I think I feel better but I am never sure. Things change so rapidly. My throat hurts one minute my esphogus hurts the next then its all gone. Then it comes back like strep. It hurts. Don't think it was this bad last time? Bread feels like sandpaper going down. and hurts for hours after. I wonder what my stomache lining looks like. I wonder what my esophagus looks like. I wonder what my cells are doing. I wonder what my body thinks I am doing to it. I can't lay down anymore. I don't really want to get up though. Am I going crazy? My house is a mess. The dishes are piled up in the sink. The kids are getting their bowls and plates and utensils out of the dishwasher. No one complains. God Bless them. The orchids are all hanging in the livingroom because of the frost warning. There is a lizard boarding under the couch. HE is outta here when the weather gets warm today. I am gonna blog this and finish it later. I am boiling some eggs. I think that will go down smoothe. I maybe need my smoothie. Tyler always takes me to get a smoothie. AFter school. I will get her to take me. UG I hate to complain. This time I need to.